Why You Need to Come to a Mini Session With Me



Alright, listen up.  I'm on fire today and here's why.

YOU ARE DOING YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILD A DISSERVICE IF YOU DON'T FIND ANOTHER WAY TO DO THINGS.

Is that too bold?  Sorry, not sorry.

How many days, weeks, months, years have you struggled to make changes that will make life better for your child (and yourself)?  IEPs, Dr. appointments, medications, therapy.   I'm not saying that you shouldn't do these things. You should, and they can make a difference.

BUT- If you are still struggling with:

Getting along with your child
Being frustrated by all the whining and complaining
Feeling overwhelmed by how to help him
Getting angry and not being the kind of Mom you want to be
Not enjoying motherhood
Feeling resentful toward your child

Make an appointment now and answer the phone when I call you.  Seriously, it's 30 minutes of your time that can make all the difference in the world.

I coach Moms for a reason.

It's because you are SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL than you know.  You have not only the ability to create a home full of peace and love, but the duty to.  Moms change the world when they change their homes.

I can teach you how to do that.

Why aren't you taking me up on that?

Here's why:

You are nervous - The best things we do usually make us feel nervous at first.
You are afraid I'm going to try to make you buy stuff from me - Not my style. If you want to hear about my coaching program I'll tell you.  If you don't, I won't.
You don't want to tell a stranger your problems - I'm the best person to tell. Besides I'm not really a stranger, I'm a mom just like you and I get what's going on for you. I'm super nice, but you can hang up and never talk to me again if you want.
You are afraid to talk to me because you know me IRL-  I won't ever tell anyone I talked to you and what we talk about is private. Judgement free zone here. Also, I love you. 
You aren't in the mood - I'm not in the mood to feed my kids. I still do it.
You might cry- Solidarity sister. I cry every time I feel any strong emotion. Ask my husband.
Can it be that good if it's free? - Totally.  I paid 5 figures to go to life coach school to learn these tools and I would do it again in a heartbeat.  This stuff is GOLD. I think every person on the planet should learn these things and I'll talk my face off about it to anyone who will listen. That's why I'm starting a podcast soon! Stay tuned for more info on that.


Mini session spots are limited and I only have a couple openings left for this week.  Don't wait or someone will take your time.

It's time to try another way.

I'll say it again:   Moms change the world when they change their homes Let me teach you how to be a world changer.













Comments